How can I schedule a tour to see Kogok Hall? If you would like a personal tour of Kogok Hall, kindly fill out the event request form link and we will connect you with our onsite manager to schedule a tour.
What is included in the rental price? The base price for the rental includes the venue space, tables, chairs, 2 eight foot portable bars, and 5 cocktail tables. There are additional charges for kitchen use and labor.
What are the catering options? You can pick the caterer of choice as long as they are licensed and insured. It will be your responsibility to provide a copy of the caterer’s license 30 days prior to the event.
What is your alcohol policy? Alcohol is allowed as long as it is being served by a licensed bartender. Client is responsible for purchasing all alcohol and for taking any remains after the event is over.
How late can my event run? The latest events can run is 12:30am, guests need to vacate the room by 1:00am.
Is there adequate parking at Kogok Hall? We have 161 parking spaces plus additional areas where guests can park.
What is the booking process? When you have decided that you want to move forward with the booking process, we will prepare the contract and send it to you via email for you to review and electronically sign. Once the contract is signed, 40% of the balance is due. Payment can be made online by credit card or electronic check. Thirty days prior to the event, the remaining 60% of the payment is due along with a $1500 security deposit.
(c) 2014 - 2022 Saints Peter & Paul Antiochian Orthodox Christian Church Donations and contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law.